|If you don’t want to spend more than you have to on your tires, check out the product lines from Lancaster Tires.
They don’t have the popularity of big-name tire brands, but their quality is quite competitive: a great option for those looking to save while enjoying the benefits of a premium tire.
Lancaster Tires – a better, more affordable alternative for the budget conscious.
|An Amazon reviewer of a Lancaster LS-67 M/T Mud Off-Road Light Truck Radial Tire said:
“love the tires, rides great and can’t beat the price…”
The Corporation behind Lancaster Tires
JS General Science Technology Co. Ltd is behind the Lancaster tire brands. Financial Times mentions the following about the Company: “…engaged in the research and development, manufacture and sales of tire. The main products of the Company are whole-steel radial tire, half steel radial tire and bias tire… The Company distributes its products in domestic and to overseas markets.“
Lancaster Tires, a JS General Science Technology Co. Ltd. subsidiary, has its headquarters in Los Angeles, California. Since its inception in 1995, it has always aimed to deliver premium tires for passenger cars, light trucks, SUVs, commercial trucks, and buses.
With an eye on innovation
Lancaster Tires are not the most popular in the market, but the one thing that it can boast is its focus on research and development (R&D) to be at the forefront of tire technology.
The state-of-the-art manufacturing facility where their tires are produced allows them to continually test and improve their products.
Thanks to their commitment to quality, Lancaster Tires can continue offering good quality tires at affordable prices – perfect for those on a budget.
Information on Lancaster Line of Tires
Lancaster – LB100
An all-position tire for Commercial vehicles, it offers the following benefits:
- Less vibration and balance issues
- Prevents uneven wear with its robust shoulder design
- Good traction in wet weather with its uniquely designed grooves
- Longer lasting tires with their reinforced sidewalls that protect against damage
Lancaster – LP-16
A performance tire for passenger vehicles (coupes and sedans) that boasts of:
- Excellent traction with its three wide grooves that remove water from the tire to reduce hydroplaning on wet roads
- Enhanced cornering and maneuvering capabilities with its large shoulder blocks
- Better stability and handling at higher speeds with its two-notched center ribs
Lancaster – LR-66
An all-season tire for passenger vehicles that provides the following benefits:
- Increased traction and performance whatever the condition (dry, wet, or light winter) with its asymmetric tread pattern
- Reduces risk of hydroplaning with its four wide grooves within the tread that effectively force water out of the tire
- Improved steering response and stability with its continuous center ribs
Lancaster – LS-07 H/T
An all-season tire for use on CUVs, SUVs, and light trucks – it provides:
- Reduced risk of hydroplaning with its four wide grooves that are efficient in removing water from the tire on wet roads
- Powerful traction whether in wet, dry, or light winter condition with its dense siping throughout the tire
- A quiet ride due to its optimized tire design
Lancaster – LS-37 A/T
An all-terrain tire for light trucks/SUVs that offers vehicle owners the following:
- Increased performance, whether on or off-road, due to its aggressive tread pattern
- Improved traction with its widely spaced tread blocks and open-shoulder design that repels rocks, mud, and water
- Increased tire life with its special materials that provide that extra strength and durability to make it last long
Lancaster – LS-57 R/T
An all-terrain tire for use on light trucks, jeeps, and SUVs – allowing vehicle owners to enjoy the following benefits:
- Improved performance on any terrain with its aggressive tread pattern
- Increased traction with its specially-designed tread blocks
- Comfortable (quiet) ride with its unique design that reduces road noise
Lancaster – LS-67 M/T
A mud-terrain tire for light trucks that offers:
- Boosted traction on soft and loose terrains with its powerful tread pattern and large footprint
- Better casing protection with its unique design that repels rocks, stones, dirt, and mud
- Increased tread life with its steel belt structure that protects the tire from cuts, punctures, and damage
Lancaster – LX-01
A performance tire for passenger vehicles and sports cars, offering vehicle owners:
- Boosted traction in both wet and dry conditions with its asymmetric tread pattern
- Increased steering and maneuvering capability with its solid rib construction
- Fuel efficiency with its low-rolling resistance feature
- Reduced risk of hydroplaning with its wide-groove feature
Save money with your next tire selection
If you’re in the market for new tires, Lancaster is a brand worth considering. Their dedication to research and development ensures that their products are constantly improving – positioning them well for opportunities in the future.
Offers A Variety of Tire Styles
Whether you need passenger car tires or commercial truck tires, you can rest assured that Lancaster has a product that will suit your needs.
Lancaster Tires is an excellent choice for those looking for a reliable and affordable tire option. They have a wide variety of tire styles to choose from – surely, you’ll find one that will fit your needs.
Should you need further help with your tire selection, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-855-978-6789 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be happy to assist you and guide you on your options.